Buying An Investment Property
For many, once the family home is paid off – or a reasonable amount of it – they start to look at other ways of building wealth. Often their first thought is an investment property.
Some questions you may wish to consider include
- Is it better to put all my spare money into paying off my mortgage or should I consider other investments?
- Am I better to invest my extra money in property or shares?
- Are there tax advantages to owning an investment property?
- Do I have to pay tax on an investment property?
- Are there other ways I can invest in property, apart from directly buying a property myself?
- Am I better off investing directly in property or managed funds?
How we can help
- Identify options to fund an investment property.
- Look at realistic amounts you can borrow based on your current financial commitments and plans.
- Set a budget to cover your mortgage commitments.
- Advise on strategies to minimise tax.
- Review, recommend and organise appropriate insurance.
- Recommend if you need to create or review your Will.
What to do nextIf you want us to help you decide how to invest contact Diversified Financial Planners , Financial Advisers in FRANKSTON on 03 9770 6499.